Sunday 12 November 2017

Antique market.





















This weekend there is a big event at Figgjohallen, south of Stavanger.
An eldorado for collectors and buyers of all things collectable, vintage, retro and of course antique.

So nice to take a look.

This is Ellen Ørnes. She has been the number one on Norwegian TV, as well as writing in magazines and her own books telling about all things that have to do with the different periods and styles etc.

For those who wanted a valuation of old items there were opportunities to do so.
People came from many places in Norway to show and sell from their collections.



3 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

What a fun event! I would love to have been there. I have a basement full of items collected by my parents. Some day, when I feel I can part with some of them, I'll get them appraised.

Cloudia said...

Thank you for the introduction!

William Kendall said...

Ellen has a cheerful expression!